Saturday 27 December 2014

Peg Leg Pirate

I've made bearth at my new home port, so it's time for an update.

First up, floors! I love them. The concrete floor downstairs is soooo cool and smooth. I just love to lie like a frog and cool down. Upstairs is BRAND NEW CARPET! Oh how we played. I must confess I rubbed myself all over the carpet on my front and my back and my sides...in quite an unseemly fashion for a pirate captain!


Yesterday I visited the infirmary to have my peg leg checked out. My limp gives me a lot of pirate cred, but I'm glad to find it's not too serious. Dogtor Dee says it seems like a minor injury and I should heal up OK. 

Afterwards we went to the hardware store, but I couldn't find anything I liked. Some great timber for a new peg leg if I don't heal well though! With my mind at ease I settled down for a chill at the cafe. This is the holiday life.


Today we went out for a walk...and by walk I mean I got carried to the top of a nice hill to check out the view.


Just so ye know my pirate duties are not completely neglected, I'm still keeping watch. The silly double legers put up some kind of barrier to stop me seeing out, but I'm working around it.


Arhg, avast and lash down the mainsails till next time,

Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment