Wednesday 31 December 2014

Planking the Decks and Scrubbing Up


Ahoy me mateys,


It's been a little while since my last message, but my oh my have we been busy. The bi-pods have been working like the scurvy dogs...which is ironic coming from me. So here's an update from pirates corner.

We got an early start to the week after stopping for some supplies. Nice to be carried in luxury!


 I helped out with the painting by standing guard against paint thieves...there's one!


Of course after a tough day's work it's best to relax for a while and soak up some summer.


Never much to rest for the piratical though. Next up was our big flooring project. The decking of their new home was exciting. Like good pirates they've gone for rough-sawn timber planks (at least that's what it looks like).Time to get this house looking ship shape.




We've also been rushing to and fro to visit our acquaintances, and made a few new friends. All in all it's been a pirates life for me...and not a bad one at that.

Captain Pirate Pickles

P.S. My peg leg is shaping up nicely, I'm down to a stately little hobble you'd hardly even notice. Just enough to keep my pirate friends jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment